Discover Your Potential
careers at Cylon Consulting
Sales Executive - IT Managed Services (MSP)
Overview: Cylon Consulting has one of the best Managed IT Solutions offerings in the industry. Located in Krugersdorp on the West Rand. The organisation has an innovative, entrepreneurial culture, which is continuously devising new ways to serve its clients.
We are actively seeking an experienced Sales Executive for growing our MSP business. We are seeking this new role to help expanding our client base. Our business provides services in the following areas: Managed IT Support, Helpdesk Services, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Mobile Device Management and Managed Cyber Security Services.
- Sales Role: Hunter looking for new business (not an account manager).
- Location: Gauteng, Krugersdorp.
- Position Type: Full Time Employee.
- Salary: TBD – We pay exceptionally well for solid sales producers.
- At least 5 Years of Solid Experience with Technology Sales.
- Strong understanding of what an MSP is and what the value propositions are of an MSP.
- Very detail oriented, able to maintain documentation.
- Strong prospecting, cold calling, lead generation, and client pursuit skills are essential to success in this role.
- A proven track record in generating a pipeline of prospects, cultivating and managing through a sales cycle, and closing business.
- Extremely comfortable with communicating with multiple people at all levels.
- Build relationships, partnerships, and engage in events and networking opportunities.
- Own transport and mobile phone.
- Primary focus is to sell Recurring Revenue
- Secondary focus is to sell Project and one-off opportunities
- Meet with prospective clients and close recurring revenue for our managed IT services.
- Provide consultative sales and recommend solutions for our clients
- Prepare and present quotes or proposals to clients and follow up accordingly.
- Assist marketing by taking part in lead generation campaigns.
- Contribute to marketing initiatives such as content creation.
- Participate in routine sales and marketing meetings.
- Track appropriate sales metrics and report results.
- Other duties as requested.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years business development and sales experience.
- Experience selling or working at an MSP or a technology services firm.
- Strong familiarity with working with SMB (small to mid-sized businesses) 30 to 250 employees in a consultative manner.
- Ability to recommend an appropriate technology solution to satisfy a client need.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technology in a manner that is understandable to others.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with senior executives and/or business owners.
- Must have strong initiative and ability to work independently to effectively manage your own sales pipeline.
- Honest, ethical and dependable.
- Possess a genuine desire to succeed.
- Takes ownership of all tasks and is committed to high quality results.
- Focused on continuous improvement.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Good sense of humour, ability to have fun even in pressure-filled moments.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Proficiency in English and Afrikaans communication.
- Most importantly, have excellent time management skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
COMMENTS: When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please upload a word copy of your CV below.